Floki Inu Unveils Play To Earn Metaverse Game ‘Valhalla Battle Arena’
It seems that Floki Inu is fulfilling all its promises one by one. Floki Inu has already partnered TechTree to build the Premier Crypto Educational platform Floki University. It has also said that it will launch the first playable Valhalla Alpha Testnet in February 2022.
As per Morgan Stanley, the move will give Floki Inu a head start in the burgeoning market estimated to be eight trillion dollars in China alone.
It is an untapped and nascent virtual space in China worth $8 Trillion. It is anyone’s guess what the metaverse would be worth globally.
As per information posted in the official medium blog post updated by Floki’s team, the die-hard fans of the Floki community (aka Floki Vikings) can directly participate in the development of the entire Valhalla gaming metaverse via feedback at a critical point in the game’s story.
The team also outlined the unique features available at launch for Valhalla Battle Arena Alpha Testnet.
#Floki to Launch Playable #Valhalla Battle Arena Alpha Testnet February, 2022https://t.co/X8TpPZJsOy
— Floki Inu (@RealFlokiInu) February 4, 2022
These features include:
- · A new battle process with two Vera (playable creatures): Bear Ver Hat Vera.
- · The Vera is more agile and moves on the battlefield, making the game more forceful, spirited, and strategic.
- · Vera’s moves will be location-based
- · Vera will have up to five abilities, accessible through up-leveling.
- · Vera will have different personalities that affect hidden growth stats (these will be patched later).
- · Vera will have three runes, each with a specific associated ability (ultimate).
- · Kovan Testnet will be optimistic.
The team also revealed that people could use https://faucet.paradigm.xyz/ daily to accumulate tokens on the test net.
Shortly after launch, the features reported launching includes Clan Subscription System, Leaderboard, Additional Vera, Additional Abilities, Additional Runes, and Additional Personalities. The Floki Inu team also stated that the prototype was web-oriented and would enable fans to play games on their desktops, integrated with MetaMask.